Medical Exam Room Furniture for Comfortable Patients and Physicians
Virginia | Maryland | Washington, DC
Are you in need of professional and affordable medical exam room furniture in Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC or the surrounding areas?
Functional exam room furniture and medical office stools help every appointment run smoothly and as quickly as possible. Don’t waste time running around for the right equipment! Our furniture solutions supply everything you need while comforting patients at the same time.
Keep reading to unveil how implementing the right exam room equipment can lead to productive staff and satisfied patients.
Solutions for Every Exam Room
Exam rooms are challenged with meeting the needs of various individuals. Patients want to feel comfortable and at ease while receiving treatment, and caregivers need the right equipment and tools in place to perform services. With the right furniture in place, you can keep everyone satisfied! Our product selection is far from slim, including all vital medical exam room furniture:
- Patient Seating & Tables: From stationary chairs to hi-tech tables, choose the right patient seating. Explore recliners for longer treatment sessions.
- Medical Office Stools: When physicians meet with patients, it’s essential that they are comfortable and fully focused to ensure high-quality interactions with patients. Consider medical stools with wheels to increase mobility and medical exam stools with backed seating for more comfort and support.
- Exam Stools: Keeping doctors and nurses mobile during treatment, consider basic exam stools or backed seating for more support.
- Bariatric Seating: Perfect for all medical centers, not just bariatric care centers. Expand your furniture collection to accommodate all guests.
- Exam Room Cabinets: Essential for storing medical resources, cabinetry allows easy access to all regularly used equipment & tools.
- Overnight Furniture: Ensure patients are comfortable when overnight care is required. We even have overbed tables for meals and perinatal furniture to keep newborns close to their mothers!
- Guest Seating: It is common for patients to bring a relative or friend to their appointment, so keep guests comfortable while they wait. Include comfortable seating in the exam room at all times.
Medical centers offer a wide range of services, and we have the right furniture solutions to support your team! From exam room storage to ergonomic medical office stools, let us equip you with the tools for success.
Premium Furniture Selections & Features
Medical exam room furniture can have more requirements than typical office furniture, accommodating the needs of patients and caregivers. Quality is a primary concern for all. Be sure to consider these features when choosing medical furniture:
- Antimicrobial: Exam room furniture with anti-microbial fabrics and finishes prevent the spread and growth of bacteria. In health centers where patients arrive ill, this helps avoid the spread of contagious illness.
- Mobility: Wheels make it easier to get furniture you need to where you need it, faster! Opt for mobile features if furniture will be used in multiple locations.
- Easy-Maintenance: When furniture is easy to clean, upkeep is a breeze and helps maintain a professional image. Patients will take note of your attention to detail.
- Technology: Depending on the nature of your medical center, built-in technological features might be vital or highly desired. Dentists require foot pedal height adjustments. What would make your job easier?
- Comfort: All furniture should be comfortable for guests, and adjustable features make that comfort easier to achieve. Choose seating and tables with armrests, footrests and reclining features.
At All-Business Systems & Design, we hand select all manufacturers to ensure premium products at an affordable price. Our team can help you select the best products from our healthcare collection:
- Global Care
- Legacy Furniture
- KI Healthcare
- and more…
Exam room chairs and exam room tables just brush the surface. We offer thousands of products, so simply give us a call if you don’t find what you need on our website!
Call All-Business Systems & Design Today!
If you’re ready for a free estimate & answers to all your questions, call us today at (703) 631-1200. You can also click here to complete our online request form.
For over 25 years, All-Business Systems & Design has been delivering office furniture solutions. We serve companies around the DC Metro area, including District Heights, Alexandria, Rockville and the surrounding areas. Our design team even offers space planning & office reconfiguration services! Call us today and let us know what we can do for you.
Return to the All-Business Systems & Design HOMEPAGE